Sunday, July 1, 2012

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly: Loving U

a little lower, Soyu
MBC Show! Music Core has again provided us their own pre-reocorded MV clone, and this time it's for SISTAR's summer special performance for their latest single entitled Loving U! Also Included in this episode are the Summer Special Remix stage for So Cool and How Dare You (니끼짓 게).

As a fast emerging group, SISTAR has continued to gain its appeal to me ever since their debut last 2010. Thus far, this TV performance exemplified how much SISTAR has progressed as a group--fresh and bubbly through the years. To give reppin' for that, I have my impressions for each member and the corresponding .gifs that you can masturbate to without the hassles of YouTube streaming or video downloading.

So for now, I bring you THE GOOD, THE BAD AND THE UGLY of SISTAR's Loving U performance: [WARNING: Comes with heavy .gif content!!!]


THE GOOD
1. Dasom got prettier (all .jpg)
Bora + Dasom = eye candy
qurl ur such a qt lately!

2. Bora so kawaii~
"I like glans this big!"
"Oppa poked my ass! And I like eett!"

3. Great bodies (all .jpg)
HAHAH!
luscious legs
Hyorin never fails
such a good butterface

4. Sluts playing innocent
I LILI LIEK DIS ENDING!

THE BAD

1. Naughty Bora

sin is inviting you
repent, harlot!!!
enjoying her youthful promiscuity

2. DAT SOYU!!!

"Bitches ain't got shit on what I serve." 
OOH LALA
Soyu: "Girl, it's not with the size. It's the performance level!"
Hyorin: "MMKAY" 
your dick + my virginity
yeah!
such a sweetie

3. Bad oppa!!! OMG!!!11

I call this the Byuntae Dance.
OMGWTF OPPAR NOT THERE!!

THE UGLY

Bad title card. Bad, bad, bad

summer surprise


Note: All images have been carefully crafted with one hand by yours truly.

8 comments:

  1. welcome to dat ass: http://i.minus.com/ibuElmrQUYhkPi.gif

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many cute faces and dazzling bodies :)

    And Hyorin is beautiful! I don't care what you say about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Blog ^^

    take a look for my blog

    http://beautifulyoungcelebrities.blogspot.com/

    maybe we can exchange link :)

    ReplyDelete

Show me sum luv <3